Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by. I won't be writing much until I snazz this thing up a bit, but I thought I'd begin with what, modern coporate jargon, is a "mission statement." I believe in the concept of Christendom, and as my blog title implies, probably half of my posts will be about that glorious if dormant institution. Here is a smathering of the themes covered under that topic:

1: Lack of joy in modern life. How about "Merrie olde America?"
2: The frustrating ugliness of architecture and planning, both sacred and secular.
3: The reclamation of lost lands to the shining Crown of Rome.
4: Nationalism and resubjugation of state to church.
5: The pansy Western male


So, I'll begin by dedicating this site to St. George, as I set off of slay a few dragons.
Guy Haraldsson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home