Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

This is why we're S.O.L.

Aftenposten details how Norwegian Prime Minister Kjell Bondevik (below) is expecting a rebuke from the Pontiff during a trip to Rome.




Norway has passed a law whereby spouses have to declare the right of divorce before getting married. Why? To protect Muslim girls from forced marriages. Norwegian Catholics rightly say this law contradicts their teachings, and making them swear to divorce violates their religious freedom. I don't know where to begin with this one. Just thinking about Muslim idolaters running about in my ancestral homelands is enough to make me lose my Jarlsberg.

I'm sure my dear reader(s) don't share my interest in Norge, so let's consider the universal principal. Religious freedom is a canard. Two religions cannot coexist without violating the freedom of one of the groups, or the igno-atheists of the region. One group will always dominate the others. In fact, if you don't allow yourself to be dominated by Muslims, you are violating their religious freedom to impose dhimmitude on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home