Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Set your sun dials accordingly

Daylight savings time has to go, for two very simple reasons.



1: The human animal works on rhythms! You can't just go and mess with the time that everyone has to get up and go to bed! Luckily, I can sleep as late as I want. But, when I used to work a more regular job, my body was thrown off for the better part of a fortnight.

2: The government has no right to be fiddling with something as elemental as time. I liken it to legislating high tide. Noon should be when the sun is at its highest point. If you want more daylight, get your lazy behind up an hour early and get it yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home