Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Humility and hot dogs

Check out the Shrine of the Holy Whapping. So called "Catholic Nerds" at Notre Dame, their knowledge and mirth make me realize how little I can contribute to a conversation compared to my betters.

On another note, I've discovered why Christ came to Earth as a Jew. It was for Hebrew National Kosher Beef Franks in a Blanket. Too bad He didn't have access to spicy deli-style mustard. Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home