Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Googlofascism

Hello.


Logged on to clean up some things on here that I actually feel bad about writing. Just a little too puerile at points, particularly toward the hierarchy.

Looks like Google invaded Blogger since my last visit. Googlofascism is on the march.

Google Maps is probably taking a picture of my house as I write this, and selling my information to Doubleclick and the Red Chinese.

The local police were bought out by Google. With parking tickets, you can plead "guilty," "not guilty," or "I'm Feeling Lucky."

Pretty soon my job is going to pay me in Google Bucks for the Google Company Store.

Next election, Google is going to count all our votes. Maybe we can even vote online, at google.com/voting or some such.

But don't worry, the Google Orbital Mind Control Ray is at least five years off.


Ta-ta for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home