Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Monday, December 08, 2003

Snowed out

I got snowed out yesterday and today from heading to check out any Eastern Rite parishes. One of my friends called it an Act of God... funny, but inaccurate. The Vatican even says all rites have equal standing.

I generally avoid going places I've never been during poor weather. Not because of myself, but because a little inclement weather seems to turn everyone else into a herd of doofuses. A soccer mom almost hit me in her minivan just going to a store around the corner.

Because of the snow, I went to the closest church to me, St. Edward the Confessor. Named for such a great saint, the masses they say are such a steaming pile. I'll try again next Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home