Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Nibbles has to leave me

I had to make the tough decision today to have Nibbles, one of my guinea pigs, put down tomorrow. She probably has lymphoma, and she's lost half of her body weight, and isn't responding to treatment.

She is the first pet I've had since I lost my Sheltie when I was 9. We love her so much, we went out and got two more pigs. She was always headstrong, very loud and vocal, loving, and greedy for food, especially carrots. We called her "The Queen" because she ran both her piggie peer group and our house. Now she just sleeps all day and won't eat, despite all our best efforts. It's tearing us apart to force-feed her twice a day.

Good-bye Nibbles, I'll always love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home