Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Friday, January 28, 2005

I just realized one of my favorite bloggers is a lady

Really, I must not be very observant, because it says "Posted by Hilary" under every post. However, it wasn't until cruising some older writings I missed, in which the writer discusses wearing a head covering at the traditional Mass, that I put the pieces together. Of course, I was perplexed for a moment, picturing a very traditional man wearing a head covering in church. But no, I'm just a dummy.

Either way, check out a very snappy, polymathic, and lucidly written blog, Fiat Mihi. I wish the women in my life were clearer thinkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home