Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Praying for the pope ...

... but I must admit my first thought was "How quick can we fit Cardinal Bertone for a white hat?"

And then my second thought: "How about Ukrainian Patriarch Lubomyr? That'd give the Orthodox fits."

But then my third thought: "They'll probably give it to Sodano or some other whack job. Saddam Hussein is out of work, and the Vatican is deeply in love with him, so maybe he'd end up pope."

Either way, I wish the Pontiff a speedy recovery or a happy death.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Danielle said...

Thhis was lovely to read

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home