Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Lamentations of Jeremias

Chapter 3

1 I am the man that see my poverty by the rod of His indignation.
2 He hath led me, and brought me into darkness, and not into light.
3 Only against me He hath turned, and turned again His hand all the day.
4 My skin and my flesh He hath made old, He hath broken my bones.
5 He hath built round about me, and He hath compassed me with gall, and labour.
6 He hath set me in dark places as those that are dead for ever.
7 He hath built against me round about, that I may not get out: He hath made my fetters heavy.
8 Yea, and when I cry, and entreat, He hath shut out my prayer.
9 He hath shut up my ways with square stones, He hath turned my paths upside down.
10 He is become to me as a bear lying in wait: as a lion in secret places.
11 He hath turned aside my paths, and hath broken me in pieces, He hath made me desolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home