Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Someone READ my blog!

I received an email from someone who actually read my blog. After coming to, and fetching a cold glass of water, I decided maybe I should post on it again.



I've never actually advertised it anywhere, so I'm a bit surprised. Mostly, it's written for my own benefit, and I figured that if I started sharing the link, I'd feel obligated to maintain it, and then it would cease to be fun. More like a job for which I don't get paid.

As a side note, who'da thunk it that when I went looking for an image to display my joy, I'd find a guy with a crown? Too perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home