Latin Catholic by birth, Byzantine Catholic by the grace of God.
Pro: Restoration of the Holy and Universal Christian Roman Empire.
Caveat: The author makes no claim to being an exemplar of Catholicism or Monarchism (or blogging).
Under the patronage of St. George. Please view at 1024x768.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Long live Benedict XVI, the Hessian Hammer!

THANK YOU GOD for the election of Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger to the office of Supreme Pontiff.

His reputation is likely a bit overblown, at least as "God's Rottweiler" or the "Panzer Pope," but methinks a bit o' tail-whupping may still be done. This looks like it's going to be a top-notch papacy. I'll betcha there were a lot of long faces in Albany, Los Angeles, and St. Paul.

When I saw his smile grace the balcony, I teared up.

***

Your humble correspondant could not have been more wrong in his predictions. Oh well, this is better anyhow. (And, I just coined that "Hessian Hammer" term. If someone beat me, my apologies. Otherwise, it's all me.)

THE OFFICIAL CONCLAVE 2005 SCORE:

  • Holy Spirit: 1.
  • Mahoney and Daneels: 0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home